Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Didn't Take This Photo.... I Rescued It

This photo was taken by dear friends who traveled to the Caribbean for the first time this past February.  As their trip was coming to a close they were looking through the photos on their camera and realized they had deleted their entire trip.  Once home I heard the story of their vacation and watched the sparkle of joy come to their eyes as they shared their adventures.  


I realize you don't need a photo to hold a memory in your heart ~ but I do believe that a photo will spark that memory a bit more vividly each time you look at it through the years.

I offered to see if I could "rescue" their photos.  With thanks to the wondrous ability of computers and software I was able to restore those memories and give them back to the folks that made them.

as you make your way down the road
share what you can.... whenever you can
you will make the day a bit brighter

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment