Saturday, June 8, 2013

Work Out & Work Up

When I'm on assignment I am always looking for something to capture the feeling of the event whether it is expression or a sense of place.  Nine times out of ten I will go for expression - that's just who I am. I hopefully pass that feeling onto the viewers as they see the story in print.

 Getting yourself into a different place will offer a point of view that others could not have seen.
 Seeing the opportunity is one thing... but you must be willing to act on the opportunity.  A friend reached out and shared a story about "Soc" Bobotas with me this week.  And he said something that truly hits home.

"If you did not try it how would you ever know if you could do it!"



Obviously, I reached out  ...

In the future I hope to keep close those wise words and continue with that philosophy as the rewards are well worth it.

 enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment