Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Conversationalist

..not something I feel that I excel at.  Don't get me wrong I'm fairly comfortable talking to just about everyone I meet and can carry on a conversation ~ we'll just say I'm not exactly riveting at times.

Headed to Hampton to shoot the final Fireworks display of the summer.  A tad foggy when we arrived...

 ...but we traveled down to shoot fireworks and fireworks we shot.  Of course, as
 soon as the display started the fog rolled in thicker and thicker still.  To the point where
me and my camera were getting very damp.  
 But still... a few managed to peak out below the rolls of fog and to be honest made
 the colors speak in a way that I haven't photographed before.  So for this night my
 camera was a much better conversationalist than I.


enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment