Friday, August 23, 2013

Finding Style

I will often pick up items at consignment shops and such with a vague idea in my head of how I'm actually going to use them.

 Meg was one of my very first portrait sessions.  She's a beautiful young lady with a great sense of style and bubbling personality.
 I knew when we got together she would fit perfectly into some of the items I had chosen for our shoot.
 But it isn't the clothes or a pretty face that makes the picture.  It's her sense of style and personality that she brings to the shoot that shines through and for me just makes it all click.
 She'll be heading off to college close to NYC next week and will most certainly thrive there.  I look forward to hearing about her adventures in college and beyond.
This young woman is certainly going to shine!


enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment