Sunday, December 22, 2013

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree…. how lovely


When an idea to make a skirt out of tree boughs popped into my head I wasn't entirely sure I could pull it off.    But I crafted what I thought was a pretty workable model - but schedules got in the way and we had to delay our session.  And unfortunately the tree skirt above did not survive the week and a half inside and you could say she became "threadbare".
When our schedules finally merged the photo of that "model skirt" sparked not only my interest but Sarah's as well.  So I quickly crafted another skirt for Sarah and she pulled it all together magnificently.  
With the winter white snow cover our next choice was a simpler more thoughtful look.  


 …again keeping with our "tree skirt" idea.


Tis the season to be merry… and a little twinkle and sparkle certainly brightened the day!

looking ahead for the new year I'm seeing a black veil with a red feather hat and smokey eyes….   ;)  stay tuned





enjoy,

k


No comments:

Post a Comment