Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Conversations are Great...

Another favorite takeaway from Mr. Heisler's talk was this so eloquently spoken around 17 minutes in

~

"conversation is great if you're a writer"  "Did you shoot it?  Dude, cough it up Jack…you're a photographer"

This is one of those pictures that has always "stuck" with me.  It was taken years ago while kayaking on Lake Winnisquam.  These granite slab steps led into the water along the shore.  I loved how the "favorite" cars were all neatly placed on the right and the "less favorites" haphazardly on the left…. appearing discarded.

Part of what hit me above in Mr. Heisler's talk was the conversation steering around "bad light".  There's always going to be "bad light"  but I guess I'm one of those folks that still want to "cough it up" ….so I shoot it.

Even with all that said….

I will admit… I do love the conversation "and" I love the pictures...

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment