Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Let the Light Shine Down on Me

One Word ~~ Shine
The song got into my head and stayed there.
So what do I do - I cough up a photo





Started with a test shot to see where the ambient light was to give myself a starting point.

Garage shop lighting overhead, couple of extremely dirty windows and the garage door open allowing some light to filter in.
 Set up three different lights

  ~ using three different channels

   ~ all with different power settings

Trying to "motivate the practical" as best I could  ~ getting back to what I learned with Gregory Heisler last summer.

A bit of tweaking here and there…
finessing the light to make the image pop.  Keeping it believable through the process.

Threw in a couple of "grease monkeys"  and I would have to say "not too shabby"


My kind of fun "letting the light shine down"….  on Tom and me on this rainy afternoon


enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment