Monday, January 4, 2016

A Beautiful Sisterhood

I got a chance to tag along with my girlfriend Cathy and her good friend Sue for a trip to Robin's Egg in Milford, NH.  Sue has a midlife fashionista blog and Cathy takes photos for her.  They travel to different locations and have fun through wardrobe and life adventures.

Robin's Egg is a store that you can get lost in.  So many wonderful treasures in each room, nook and cranny of this sprawling old house.  The girls have fun with their photo shoots ~ both the "keepers" and the "out takes" brought smiles to their faces.


It is truly a special bond between "sisters".  These two ladies have known each other since childhood.  I am a newbie in the mix but I feel like I've known them for years.


Beautiful hearts - fun adventures.  Looking forward to seeing where you ladies go next!

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment