Sunday, February 7, 2016

Bleed Through


How would such a delicately soft photo come about from seeing something bleeding?


This photo will start to make sense a wee bit more with the bleeding aspect.  My creative projects have included painting backdrops.  It's an inexpensive way to creative props for my personal work.  This is the backside of "Pretzel Twist"  ~~ and Oh Yes ~~ you can just imagine the photos I'll come up with on that backside!  As you can see the main color from side one bled through to side two.


So as I'm looking at this I'm thinking I need to come up with a combo color backdrop rather than another single tone.


 This is the beginning stages - combining the bleed through of pretzel twist, with a little java, and yellow crochet….
It was looking too rough for what I had in mind so I smoothed everything over with a slathering of pink chocolate!



Pretty delicious I'd say  ~  just in time for Valentine's Day!

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment