Tuesday, February 16, 2016

RAIN ~ Shed A Little Light

An interesting race last evening to be sure.  The pouring rain caused delays and downtime.  I looked over to the empty chairs on the lift and I saw a photo.  I was patient and waited - hoping to see someone sitting in a chair.  No luck but I still made a photo that I liked.  It spoke the mood of the environment on this evening.  The mood of the racers and workers was a different story as it always is with this group.  Committed and dedicated - like a family.


As I was making this photograph it brought back a fear that I've had ever since I've been skiing (we're talking many decades here)  ~ the fear of falling out of the chair.

Now as I look at this photo I realize that it would be much worse if I didn't step up to get on.

enjoy,

k


No comments:

Post a Comment