Friday, July 1, 2016

You Are Welcome

One of the things I find most interesting in photography - and life for that matter - is what each of us gets attracted to.   During an exercise class I was drawn to the light coming from under the door throughout class.  Knew it caught me enough that I would take a quick photo with my phone once the class was done.


Looking through the photos it was the reflection that caught me in the end.  The light coming under the door lost it's grab through the iPhone snap.  We're frequently told in photography speak that we have "a good eye".  But I think what we really have is a good heart and that's what comes through time and again in our work with a camera.


The eyes and the heart are connected - it reveals who we are on the other side of that door.


enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment