Tuesday, August 16, 2016

We Choose Our Road ....a continuation of thoughts from "a week in Maine"


We choose our road
and our paths cross

For every workshop that I've joined at Maine Media I was drawn in by the instructor and the content of the class.

Within each workshop I've met wonderful friends in the group sharing experiences that will take us all further down that road.

I was trying to explain this to a friend when I came back home.  There is a freedom when you are creating in a non competitive setting with like minded people.  A camaraderie forms as you work through tasks together and it heightens the learning process to a beautiful level.

Friendships made to grow

enjoy,

k

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful way of expressing what I felt in our workshop as well. Thanks for all you brought to the table and shared with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pattie! the feeling is mutual

    ReplyDelete