Sunday, October 23, 2016

Putting Work Out There

Work hanging in the Brady Sullivan Building on Elm Street in Manchester.  You will be able to see and purchase my work paired along with my dear friend Cathy Trainor.  It's a pleasure to share the walls with various prints from our collective and individual travels.  As we were hanging our artwork the stories and laughter spoke of a friendship that is lasting and dear.


This photo was taken in Harpswell Maine.  A lovely evening combined with a glorious sunset.


Another from Harpswell during my stay in a small cottage along the water.


Rain and Fog on a Fall day at Spectacle Pond in New Hampton.

An array of notecards are now available in the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center's Gift Shop.  One may fit that special person you're thinking of today.  Or perhaps pick a few up for a special note down the road.

I know for me the personal touch is a large part of who I am.  Spreading my wings and getting my work out there is an accomplishment that makes we proud of what it is I do.

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment