Wednesday, May 17, 2017

One Word ~ Destination

I had so many ideas pop into my head for a photo on destination.  Most of them included new places I plan to visit for a day trip.  My schedule had other plans so instead I used a work day down in Boston as my "destination" playground.

Took the bus down and started taking photos once I got close to the city.  Nothing really jumped out at me.  I tried some different techniques of panning and slow shutter speeds - but that bag of tricks just wasn't cutting it.


On the return bus back home I snapped this one coming out of Boston.  I liked it  ...but not enough.


Then as the sun was starting to go down and the light was coming in just beautifully....


 I made my photo.

Destination ~ Home


To have a destination in mind is good 
~ but more importantly, at least in my mind, is to
  ....be involved in the journey
along the way




No comments:

Post a Comment