Thursday, September 7, 2017

One Word ~ Fierce




Once again I found myself in front of the camera trying to come up with a photograph for our personal project "ONE WORD"

The word was fierce    

I had seen a pair of Wonder Woman socks while out on assignment recently, smiled and thought "I need to find a pair of those."  Got to love Amazon.com ~ two days later voila!

When Cathy chose the word fierce the two merged into my concept for a portrait.

I had quite a bit of fun with this one.  Used a fan to give my "capes" life.  Placed a few lights and I was under way.  Certainly not solving any world problems but absolutely throwing in some thought and purpose.


At the end of the day don't think you have to be Wonder Woman ~ use your courage to be fierce in your convictions.

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment