Friday, September 15, 2017

Strength in Your Convictions


Two photos taken approximately one year apart.  
They were each part of a personal project done with my friend and fellow photographer Cathy.
We call it ONE WORD
We take turns choosing a word and come up with a photo to share.



   Rhythm                                                                  Fierce

We were talking just the other day after sharing our latest photos how this project has turned into so much more than just the photography.  Being a photographer is a great way to express who you are - how you feel - what your convictions are.
You learn - you grow - it's freeing.

The first photo was a result of having Mohs surgery for basal cell cancer.  I have had previous bouts with skin cancer and need to be vigilant in my annual skin checks.

The second photo is more playful in nature.  I had seen a pair of "Wonder Woman" socks while out and about and bought a pair without any plan on how they were to be photographed.  When Cathy picked "fierce" it just fell together with humor.

I am one who is strong in my convictions, to a fault at times.

It's who I am - it's how a feel...
We beat to the rhythm of my own drums and hopefully stay strong in our convictions.

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment