Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sir Elton John ~ on stage ~ singing "Tiny Dancer"

Our anticipation has been growing for months as we began the trip to Portland Maine to see Elton John in concert at Cross Arena Friday night.  We all converged on the Old Port mid afternoon and our mood was that of giddiness to see one of our all-time favorite musical artists.  I have been an Elton John fan since the early 70's.  I can remember sitting in my room listening and singing along to his songs.  My love of music expands a broad range and I don't see myself as having too many "favorites".

Elton John is a favorite!






This is the second concert that we've had the opportunity to see with Elton John on stage and the excitement was comparable to that of a young child on Christmas morning.  Sir Elton has a gift and talent that he has been sharing with all of us for decades.
He is truly a "diamond"

Elton John singing Tiny Dancer...




embrace the dance within you!

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment