Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Great Team


I've had the pleasure of working with Sherri Collis
on several occasions over the past few years.  We
always manage to have great conversations as well
as a few laughs in the mix during our gatherings.

When Sherri contacted me to photograph her team at Creations by Collis I was more than happy to oblige.      Sherri's effervescent personality shines through in every aspect of her business and personal life.  Her "crew" of ladies possess that same sparkle.  It was a pleasure to meet  each of them and spend an evening together.  I actually think they enjoyed the experience as much as I did!  

I'm getting used to the fact that very few folks actually "like" having their photographs taken.  I'm starting to see it not as "taking something from them..." but rather "giving them..." a glimpse of how other people see them.  
Strong, beautiful women .                               
Yes, most definitely they make a great team!
































enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment