Thursday, May 17, 2018

Vintage Race Cars ...with Stories to Tell

I recently had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with Nick Grewal.  As we walked through his two story barn I listened as he told the individual stories behind each car.  Giving me a glimpse into their history down the road as well as their previous owners and drivers.

These cars don't sit idle in Grewal's barn.  They remain "road ready"
While I don't consider myself a "car person" I was swept up in their beauty and stamina held throughout the years.
These cars, plus many more, will be on display for the July fundraiser benefiting the NH Boys and Girls Club Organization 
 The Vintage Racing Stable with be on Sunday, July 22nd at 200 March Road in Sanbornton.



 If you are a race car enthusiast this would be an event you won't want to miss!



Cheerio!

k

No comments:

Post a Comment