Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's Not Just All Business

I was delighted when my dear friend Cathy hired me to photograph head shots of her this week.  Updating your professional look with a headshot is important but at the same time uncomfortable.
 As a fellow photographer her comfort zone is behind the lens.  Putting herself "in front" of the lens is a vulnerable position to be in.  I'm so pleased that she chose me as her photographer.  Our friendship and trust certainly brought with it an air of familiarity and calm to the session ~ along with a few laughs.  But in the end our professional attributes made everything come together and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.  

Cathy, you have a strength along with inner and outer beauty that I admire and respect in the highest regard.  Wherever the road takes you ... a ray of sunshine will be following alongside.



enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment