Thursday, October 1, 2015

Connection and Trust ~ Priority #1


It's that time of year with senior portraits in full swing
 With each senior I tend to walk and talk ~ moving about  ~ changing things up ~ gives us both the
opportunity to feel comfortable throughout the session.
Building a foundation on trust.

We have some laughs in the mix
I encourage silliness
by all means ...embrace laughter!


 But mostly I'm looking for connection and trust from people.

Through trust you will receive connection.
Without it a photograph ~ and life for that matter~
doesn't work well.

I bring emotion to everything I do.
It's who I am and I'm happy to be this way.

Julia and I connected bringing her
personality to her photos and as
I edit her images her smile comes through in me.



   

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment