Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Sarcastic's Dream

Back into the swing of One Word ~~ DREAM

I must say I had quite a bit of fun with this one.  My early ideas were rough and I knew would be too difficult to execute.  But my concept stayed the course and I finally managed to come up with a way to make the photo happen.



Posing was everything in this image.  I had to make it believable.  This is how I sleep -
on my stomach with one leg up and the other hanging off the bed.  So for me it was completely believable.  But trying to do this standing up against a wall was a challenge to say the least.
I figured out the lean to my right worked best about the same time I figured out I had to keep my left hip down with my knee high and heel turned in.  I felt like a contortionist to say the least ~ with a little bit of drunken sailor mixed in!


I will be the first to admit I have a bit or sarcastic humor in me.  And I realize that's not in my dreams -- that's "real life" me!

So in my true spirit I present the "Witty Form" in a "Sarcastic's Dream"
Photography is just plain fun :)

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment