Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I Love My Clients...!!

Through this wonderful  business of photography I have had the opportunity to work with some wonderful clients.  Old friends, new friends we get together we talk about what we're going to shoot.  Nothing is ever etched in stone - we go with the flow and let our personalities gel.  We never know what we're going to come away with and that's half the fun!  I always revert back to the feeling of trust that is built with each and every client.  Not every job out there will be for "me" but I know the ones I chose to take on will bring out the best in all of us.



Lynn and Patte always bring their sense of fun and "character" play during their shoots.  This time was no different.  They raided one of our local theater costume basements and arrived in style to make for some fun vintage portraits.



With a quick change of gears I was greeted by Catrina and her two lovely daughters Samantha and Sydney for the second half of the day.  Catrina said she thought Sam and Sydney would be "adventurous" - and they certainly were!  Not inhibited by my camera at all.  Our shoot flew by - they had a ball trying on different outfits and giving me a glimpse of their personality through our short time together.  It's almost one of those shoots that the "behind the scenes" shots would be just as much fun as the final portraits.


Capturing some classic family moments in the frenzy of sharing an afternoon together with some new friends.


And, I'm learning that not too many of my photo sessions will end without the question "So....do you want to wear the Superman patch?"


I look at this photo of Sydney and I want every single girl to feel this way ~ me included.  My clients make me feel like "Superman" on days like these.

Thank You!

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment