Friday, February 23, 2018

Bringing My Ideas to Life

One of the most enjoyable parts of photography is the freedom it gives me to create what is mine.
Ideas form in my head  
I start to build from that idea or concept  
Props are gathered and put together

An array of models that ask "when is our next shoot?"  Their enthusiasm fuels my creativity and my creativity fuels their excitement.   Honestly, I never have the full idea for a particular shoot.  I think that's the "best part".  There is a pressure of sorts that I place on myself to create something so that my subjects will have not only the printed image but more importantly the experience we've made together.








These two Mermaid sessions were so fun to pull together.  Both ladies embraced the idea without even seeing my concepts beforehand.  They allowed me to place them in situations and trusted my judgement and creativity.

Above all we all had a whole lot of laughter and fun in the mix!

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment