Thursday, February 15, 2018

How'd you spend your day?

I found myself smiling as a thought popped into my head
"...how will you spend your day?"
It was just a brief snippet that came while 
I was driving to my assignment this morning.

I was off to work.  Today was a feature shoot with local 5th graders given the opportunity to experience some of the winter sports that are presented throughout the Olympic games. 

No, they weren't walking into an Olympic stadium but the 
excitement was there as they entered Bolduc Park.  
They had the gear they needed and were ready to take on the task of learning something new.



Their smiles were evident and the energy was high.



I was chatting with this young lad while he was getting geared up with his snowshoes.
It was going to be his first time trying.  He made a comment just before he took off on the trails.


"All it takes is determination!"



This parting shot sums it up and makes me happy. 
 Not your typical day in a standard classroom for these students.  
But from what I witnessed the level of 
learning maintained a high standard. 

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment