Monday, April 16, 2018

Show Who You Are In 100th of a Second

Spending time with an old friend and making a new one.  My job gave me the opportunity to do both during my "mini" headshot sessions set up through the Winnipesaukee Playhouse over this past weekend.

Head shot portraits are a great way of giving folks a glimpse into your personality.  They are often times your first introduction and greeting in a professional setting.

Jim and Ursula are performers as part of their array of professional hats and have been doing so for many years.  Their level of experience matched with their level of enjoyment in what it is they do and made for an enjoyable session.

Jim wears many hats in his professional life - all of which give him joy.  Through our conversation he brought me up to speed with all the wonderful opportunities coming his way not only through his acting but his musical career as well.








Ursula is someone I've seen on stage but had not previously had the pleasure of engaging in conversation.  We had a delightful time and her "comedic" persona had me smiling throughout our time together.  Now I've got my radar up for her next show.







Maybe you're thinking it's time to create the opportunity to put "yourself" out there.  Give me a call to set up a session.  Show the world who you are in 100th of a second ~ it certainly is a fun process!

enjoy,

k


No comments:

Post a Comment