Friday, February 25, 2011

Sequenced Images .... Stacked

I took advantage of a picture perfect day to attempt stacking sequenced images to produce one image with multiple stages of the subject - in this case - in flight.


The challenge was to position myself safely so that the skier would appear above the mountain top while still including the kicker and landing bag.

Most of the sequences taken were between 6-8 frames. From those series I would select which individual frames would flow as they made their jumps. It was a trial and error experiment but I am pleased with the results.

Gunstock's Big Air was Bagged! by these kids and as much fun as it was to watch and photograph,
....I plan to keep my feet on the ground!

To see more images from the day

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment