Sunday, April 10, 2016

In the Spirit of Light-Gesture-Color

For each one of these photos a single thought comes alongside in my head.  What is it that you see?


 Dejected

 Leaner

 Paths Cross

 Coordinated

 Spring Cries

Vantage Point

We are driven by what's inside us when we choose a subject and click the shutter.
I think my favorite one of this series is the last photo.  Every time I've
visited Boston on a photo trek I've walked through the Holocaust Memorial.
It's a moving tribute to so many lives lost. We stop we take pause.
Once again I made a few frames and spent some quiet moments while walking
through those steamy tubes.

But I must say this vantage point was different and a way that I had not looked at it before.
I'm learning that I need to step back, look forward, look backward, look under, look over to see from different perspectives.  If I continue to look at something from one single point of view time after time it will always feel the same.

Be Open


enjoy,

k


No comments:

Post a Comment