Friday, November 26, 2021

Giving Thanks ~ Thanksgiving

Another Thanksgiving upon us and I got out my trusty Betty Crocker Cookbook.  She's been with me from the beginning.  

Stuffing 

... and pie 

Trusty and true recipes I've used over the past 30 plus years.



I came up with the idea to go out and play some disc golf as we went on our walk before dinner. 

The kids were game and it was fun to head out on the trails from our back door.  We've been walking, skiing, biking these trails for 30 plus years.  And today did not disappoint.  Enjoyable time together.


I also had the idea that I'd take a family portrait while we were out on our walk.  Had a little bump in the road on our original plan out in Labonte's Field but it didn't deter us - we chuckled and worked our way back towards the homestead.   Tom piped up "hey, we should do our photo here"  ...and so we did.
Forgot to bring my glasses and I ended up picking the wrong setting for our series of photos.  I went to multiple exposures instead of my sequenced timer.  The result made me laugh and I'm thinking I'll be keeping this photo in a frame.  

Little bumps - they're all around us these days.  Don't let the those bumps deter you - keep moving along. 
  

I did manage to get my settings back and was able to get a cute photo of my two remaining "willing" subjects ;)  

Love my fam  ...a bit shaken and blurred!!

enjoy,

k



No comments:

Post a Comment