Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Looking In to my Artistic Zone

As a photographer


I make photos with all my senses not just my eyes.  I have found that I enjoy looking back on my work and remember how I was feeling during the making of each image.  Images made years ago I can tell you where I was, who I was with and what the main subject of that day was.  These small side moments reflect a lot of who I am as an artist.

These particular photos were made while waiting for a soccer game to start.  I noticed the clouds above and took in their wispiness and beauty - it kind of mirrored the day we were having.   My long lens wasn't going to work to create what I was feeling - so I got out my cell phone and made a few quick snaps.

We all go through "stuff"  ...disappointment you could say.   So maybe these clouds were trying to say to me
it's okay "chew" on it for a while longer.....   ;)


enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment