Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Give It Your Best Shot

When shooting sports I always try to get the background to gel with the action in the foreground.  It's not as easy as it sounds due to the fact that it involves moving parts ~ people.  And as much as you try you'll never know exactly where the point of action will take place.

So for this game I focused on the black curtain.  It gave me a blank "canvas" so to speak to start with.  The folks watching the game came and went but they had a uniformity about them.  So I stuck with it.  Worked it for quite a while - both teams.  I preferred the "pink" jerseys and got lucky with this one.


I've learned in this business to always, always give it your best shot.  Don't get lack luster in your drive to make a good photo.  Challenge yourself and keep working at it every single day.
Be honest.  Be humble. Be kind. Be considerate.  
Good work ethics ~ good life ethics.
Stay in the game and give it your best shot!

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment