Sunday, October 22, 2017

House in Haunted Hill

The freelance editorial portion of my workload with the Laconia Daily Sun ends up being some of my favorite outings.  It's the part of my business that is unplanned and often times last minute.  In the case of the House in Haunted Hill.  I got an afternoon call to see if I could cover this for a feature story coming out next week.  The evening was going to be perfect and I wasn't sure what the rest of my weekend held so I opted to head over to Hill that evening.  The Perkins family and friends put on quite a spooktacular showing.


 They've been putting this haunted house together for the past 26 years and it shows in their easy going approach as their night begins.
 Hungry??    ...it's what's for dinner
The FOG room was so cool for me.  I walked out of that room with more ideas than I walked in with!
Skeleton man waiting in his cage for visitors to come through.  They have a great system for sounds to let everyone in their individual rooms know that it's time to perform.
 Send in the clowns took on a whole new meaning here ~ yikes!
Chatting before hand I knew this room was coming up.  Love the play of shapes and shadows in the checkerboard room.


enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment