Friday, July 7, 2017

In the Jungle the Mighty Jungle

A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh



I have had the pleasure of photographing Emily in a quite a few unique photo sessions over the years.  So when she contacted me and presented the idea of a "lioness" I was all game.

There's a bit of "prep work" to build on our initial concept.  But mostly we tend to shoot from the hip and learn together as we go.  Emily brought her ideas on makeup and did a fabulous job of transforming herself into a strong lioness.  I put together some outfit ideas and props for the session.  My friend Cathy made a fabulous "mane" to add to the mix.





I knew full well Emily was one "lioness" that would not be tamed. 



We worked around the yard and allowed her wild side to come out of hiding.


Threw a couple of black and white images into the ring for their dramatic effect.


....in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment