Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Touching Moments

Looking straight down from the Breakwater Light jetty I noticed the rock, algae, lily strand and lone feather.  My attempt was to compose a thoughtful photograph.   
The lily strand's color was my driving force.  
I was waiting for the gentle waves to bring a composition that appealed to my eye.  


I am humored when I look at the photo now that I'm home.  
Everything is touching.  
I still like this photograph regardless of that fact. 


This is a photograph from day 1 of a workshop spent up in Camden Maine with Sam Abell and 11 other students.   To say this was a great experience would be an understatement.  I feel many stories will be shared as we all go through recollections of our week together.

Thank you Sam for your care.

enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment