Thursday, October 11, 2018

A Walk with Kathryn


I met Kathryn about 7 years ago - as a young girl.

I was doing a family session out on the lake and she eagerly joined in the fun with her girlfriends.   






We've seen each other over the years and I've watched her grow into a beautiful, young lady.


We planned on meeting over at Gunstock for a walk about to photograph her senior pictures.  She will be venturing off to college next year with a bright future ahead.




Even though I wouldn't call us close "friends" we are "acquaintances" with history.  Living here in the Lakes Region I've always felt that "small town" pull.  We are a community.

It suits me well.

While I enjoy visiting far off places I still love that I call home "home".

I'm looking forward to running into Kathryn again and hearing about her college adventures and beyond.  


enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment