Monday, October 8, 2018

Time With Celeste


I recently had a special photo session with Celeste and her family.  We recreated some family memories in and around her home with her grown children and two dogs.

These photos became even more special as Celeste's older dog Jenna passed the following day.  When we had talked about booking a date Celeste described this session as a "gift" to herself.  She is a strong, vibrant, beautiful lady and I am honored that she chose me as her photographer.  


After our family time it was just Celeste and I for some individual portraits.

We've known each other for years and even though we don't see each other regularly there is that bond of friendship and kinship.

I talk frequently about trust in my photography.  I believe it is one of the most important aspects of not only my work but in our everyday lives.




We moved about Celeste's home and with a little direction and conversation we were able to create some portraits showcasing Celeste - as the true "gift" to all of us that she is.



enjoy,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment