Thursday, September 27, 2018

Unusual Assignments


One of the things that I love about my work is that I never get bored.  I'm always finding different ways to photograph an assignment or getting something entirely new to shoot.



Having a great variety of interesting opportunities to photograph throughout the year makes for a fun workday!  Whether it's a cultural event, a celebration or something just a little quirky.

One of today's assignments was to go out and photograph "squirrels".
If you live in this region you can't help but notice their increased population this year.  Pretty much any time you go outside they are there - whether it be a walk around the yard or a drive in your car.



So I would say this assignment falls into that "quirky" category.  I've got to tell you though I didn't have to go far to get some fun shots.  From my front yard to my street they were in full force.

Even heading out to another assignment this little guy showed up.  I guessed he missed the memo about the earlier opportunity.

I just had to pull out my camera and take a few more shots.

Things that make me smile....

      take delight in the simple things!
enjoy,

k




No comments:

Post a Comment